Often candidates disqualify themselves by attaching no proper passport photos with the application.
But don’t panic! We prepare everything for you what is important to provide the US-State Department correct Greencard application photos. Every application will be checked by one of our experts personally and our specialized software will detect failures before your application will be forwarded to the US State Department.
- Size of the Photo: The maximal file size is 240 Kilobyte (240 KB)
- Resolution: 600 Pixel high x 600 Pixel wide
- Colour depth of file: 24 Bit colour depth
- *When scanned pictures: The scanned picture have to be a at 150 dpi
- The person being photographed must be looking right at the camera.
- The head should not be tilted up, down or sideways.
- The head should be between at 50 and 69 percent of the image height. The eye level should be measured at a height 56-69 percent of the total image.
- The person in the photo should be displayed in front of a neutral ,light background.
- Dark or patterned backgrounds will not be accepted.
- The Photo must be sharp.
- Photographs where the photographed person wears sunglasses or other distracting accessories will not be accepted.
- Photos by applicants that wearing a hat will be accepted only if it has religious reasons and even then, may not obscure any portion of the face of the applicant .